Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Where The Wind Blows

IMG_67661
IMG_68067
IMG_67112
IMG_67844
IMG_68108
H&M Coat | Up The Wooden Hills Dress (sample for S/S 12) | Moscot Sunglasses
 Photography: Rachel la Chenardière 

Yesterday me and my friend Rachel took a small trip to the countryside. It was really sunny and it finally felt like spring was here. We might have been a bit too optimistic however, because even though it was sunny it was still very very cold outside and icy winds were blowing, so it was really hard to get photographs without my hair flying all over the place all the time :) But the spring light was amazing and we were so happy to at least get a glimpse of the sun after a very long gloomy and grey Swedish winter.

9 comments :

  1. Så tjusigt! Kappan och klänningen är jättefina ihop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vackra bilder och fin kappa! /Bea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photography - and what a lovely outfit! Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Albert, Malin, Ida & Beata:
    Tusen tusen tack!! Är glad att ni gillar bilderna och plaggen :)

    Louder than silence: Thank you so much! I'm glad you like the pictures and the outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what adorable photos! I love your dresses. I'm saving up for one.

    www.the-bricoleur.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have just discovered your label and I am in love! What beautiful dresses. I want one of each.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bricoleur: You don't know how happy it makes me to hear that! I'm so glad to hear that you like the dresses and that you are saving up for one!

    Hannah: I'm so glad to hear that - and very flattered :) I saw the post you did in your blog about Up The Wooden Hills too, so pretty! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete