Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My Home by Sofia Byström - Part I

My Home by Sofia Byström - Part I UTWH home by Sofia Bystrom My Home by Sofia Byström - Part I paris map and coffee by sofia bystrom My Home by Sofia Byström - Part I My Home by Sofia Byström - Part I UTWH work desk by Sofia Bystrom My Home by Sofia Byström - Part I My Home by Sofia Byström - Part I vinylspelarePhotography by Sofia Byström 2013

A few weeks ago the very talented photographer Sofia Byström visited me to take some pictures of my apartment for her portfolio and for an asigmnent at her photography education.

It was a sunny Friday morning and we had a nice time, drank coffee, ate Danish pastry and talked about working with a creative profession. I really admire Sofia, she is such a great photographer and if you haven't visited her blog you really should go there to see more of her beautiful work.

It's always exciting to see your own home through the eyes of a great photographer. I hope you like these pics! After Paris I will post a part II with some more photos Sofia took when she was here. :)

10 comments :

  1. Så fint det blev, och jag blir ju alldeles rörd av dina fina ord: TACK! Ha det så himla bra i Paris! Kram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Åh, ja - det är dina ögon och din kameralins förtjänst! :) Tack själv! Kram

      Delete
  2. ♥♥♥
    Oh you have the most beautiful home !!!
    Everything is perfect. It's very dreamy...
    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you for your kind words! I'm so happy you think so! ♥♥♥ xx

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with your lovely, beautiful home!!!!

    Beautiful!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mariela! I'm so happy you find it beautiful! :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. Your home is wonderful! I love the whimsical and spirited feel of your home. Gorgeous linens on the bed and such a cozy kitchen:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You take the most beautiful pictures!

    ReplyDelete