Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Origami Workshop with Formfröken


Guess what? :) Next month I'm going to have my very first workshop in origami! (Yay!) I'm making this workshop in collaboration with Formfröken at her design store in Malmö and I'm very excited about it.

During the workshop I'm going to show some basic folding techniques that you can later easily use to make origami on your own.

Time and place: Tuesday, 4th of March from 6.30 pm to 9.00 pm, in the Formfröken shop at Helmfeltsgatan 1 in Malmö.
Workshop fee: 400 sek
(including material and fika).
 

Read more about it and RSVP here:
www.upthewoodenhills.com/workshops


Hope to see you there! :)

2 comments :

  1. That's amazing!! I wish I could go! have a lovely week!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I wish you could go too! Wishing you a lovely week as well!

      xx

      Delete